Give To UWM: Stowell Associates Scholarship Fund for Care Management
by following these steps from the UWM Foundation website:
- The first step, after reading these instructions, is to use the “click here to donate” link at the end of these instructions.
- Once you arrive on UWM Foundation website, complete “Contact Information”.
- Then in the section “Gift Information”, follow these 2 steps for your gift designation:
1. Using the drop down option, select either NURSING or the
HELEN BADER SCHOOL OF SOCIAL WELFARE.
2. In the next window showing “Select” use the drop down option to select
STOWELL ASSOCIATES SCHOLARSHIP FUND FOR CARE MANAGEMENT.
- Indicate whether the gift is in honor or in memory of someone.
- Finally complete the “Payment Information”.
Thank you for your gift. Click here to Donate
Education for excellence in caregiving
• Comprehensive training programs for our employees.
• 12 hours of continuing education per year
• Yearly review of key caregiving skills including medication administration, lifts and transfers, and diabetic monitoring.
Professional Speakers Bureau
• Training workshops for attorneys, financial planners, nurses and social workers available – please contact us to arrange for a workshop 414-963-2600.
• Phyllis Mensh Brostoff, co-founder/CEO, is a nationally recognized consultant to care-managed home-care businesses. Call for a consultation 414-963-2600.